Larsen Piling have been a leading installer of mini piling, throughout Ireland, for over 2 decades. We specialise in small jobs with difficult access, using our modern fleet of Mini Piles Rigs.
Our varied range of remote powered mini piling rigs enable us to pile in sites with limited access, which would otherwise be inaccessible to standard equipment.
Mini Piling can be used as an alternative to traditional foundations in situations where the excavation of normal foundations is restricted, or where poor soil issues dictate that the depth of excavation is impractical.
Service Provided by Larsen Foundations
Cost effective installation of piled foundations (including ground beam or ring beam, if required) for conservatories & sun lounges to engineer approved designs.
- Fast and efficient service, typically one day
- Competitively priced product
- Complies with Building Control Regulations
- Wheelbarrow access is all that's required
- Minimal lawn & path disturbance
- After foundation is completed, normal construction methods can be employed to finish your extension